
Iran's President Masoud Pezeshkian on Saturday threatened harsh retaliation against neighbouring countries should Iranian infrastructure or economic centres be attacked.
In a message "to the countries of the region" posted on X, Pezeshkian wrote: "If you want development and security, don't let our enemies run the war from your lands."
According to Iranian sources, Israeli and US forces had previously expanded their aerial attacks on steelworks and defence and energy infrastructure facilities in several Iranian provinces.
Since the start of the war on February 28, Iran has in turn attacked targets in several Gulf states hosting US military bases.
Meanwhile, the Israeli army said it had completed a further wave of attacks against targets in Tehran linked to the Iranian leadership.
No details regarding the exact targets or possible consequences were initially available.
Reports of new Iranian missile attacks also emerged in Israel, with sirens sounding in several areas in the south of the country.
LATEST POSTS
- 1
Lula’s former human rights minister formally accused of sexual misconduct - 2
Kate Hudson, 46, says she doesn't need long workouts to feel good - 3
Uranus's small moons are dark, red, and water-poor - 4
Kids may be more likely to get the new ‘Cicada’ variant of Covid-19, scientists say. Here’s what to know about BA.3.2 - 5
How the Iran war may affect your money and bills
'Euphoria' Season 3 trailer includes Eric Dane's final appearance, Jacob Elordi and Sydney Sweeney at the altar and Rue's 'Breaking Bad' era
Latvia seeks emergency UN meeting over Russian missile attack on Lviv
Watch interstellar comet 3I/ATLAS speed away from the sun in free telescope livestream on Nov. 16
IDF destroys Hamas shaft in northern Gaza with loaded 'ready to fire' rocket aimed at Sderot
Forget 'Outer Banks.' These Gen Z-ers just want to watch 'M*A*S*H*' and 'Gilmore Girls.'
Monetary Security: Building Serious areas of strength for an Establishment
Top 15 Style Creators Changing the Business
4 Sound blocking Earphones for Prevalent Sound and Solace
Mexico says a third of 130,000 missing people might be alive, fueling criticisms by families













